Tuesday 16 April 2013

Media Evaluation VII - Anissa Daud

Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 

I feel that since the beginning up until now, I have managed to learn quite a lot.

For one thing, I have most definitely learnt the importance of teamwork and how it is crucial that all members of the group are not only focussed, but also that they are able to co-ordinate well with each other. I feel that, on the whole, we've managed to work well and co-operate with each other.

From the technological point of view, I feel that I have learnt a variety of invaluable new skills regarding software such as iMovie, Adobe After Effects, etc. and that these will help me in future endeavours.

One of the most important things that I feel we have managed to grasp as a group is time management - we learnt the importance of prioritising different aspects of the project and, although we ran out of time for some things, we feel that overall we've done a good job.

Another thing is that we have learnt how there are a lot of things that need to be almost-perfect in order to make a scene look the best that it can - mise-en-scene was thankfully not too big a problem, however, we did find slight troubles with framing things as accurately as possible. Additionally, we learnt how to properly utilise all of the filming equipment, which had previously been an issue during the Preliminary Task.

Overall, I am satisfied with the output and I feel that there have been a lot of lessons and skills learnt between the initial Preliminary Task and the Final Piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment